WELCOME TO GHANA REGION
The Occupational Safety and Health Association United Kingdom (Known as OSHAssociation) is an independent non-profit professional organisation with international membership and regional chapters worldwide. Registered in Republic of Ghana with Registration Number # CG052212018, in line with provision of section 27 and 28 of the Companies Act, 1963, Act 179 of the Republic of Ghana. Registered in England and Wales with registration number # 11267604, in partnership with leading professional health and safety organizations in Ghana for the purpose of promoting occupational safety, health and environment in the region.
It is our global belief is that all workers and employers should have easy access to quality occupational safety and health knowledge they need, regardless of colour, religion, language and location.
OSHAssociation has developed a full suite of health and safety qualifications tailored to international framework. Our job as a professional organization is to help employees and employers achieve high safety standards in their workplace; to protect both their workers and the future of their business.
This commitment of spreading the word of SAFETY TO ALL NATIONS allows OSHAssociation to deliver comprehensive awareness, training and consulting solutions in a variety of convenient formats. We offer effective solutions to meet the unique safety needs of the industries and the society.
No matter where you are on your health and safety journey, OSHAssociation has the expertise, knowledge and solutions to help you identify risks, control hazards, meet legislative requirements and international best practices.
Together, we will make the GHANA a healthier and safer place.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF OSHAssociation UK
- To promote the interest of and foster closer ties and relationships among its members worldwide.
- To promote development and professional best practices on Occupational Safety and Health service delivery in the industry
- To carry out advocacy and awareness campaigns on Occupational Safety and Health in the society.
- To contribute and express its views on all related regulations, policies and legislation on Occupational Safety and Health in any region.
- To cooperate with public and private corporate bodies with similar aims and objectives in the region and globally.
- To join leading organizations in the promotion and advancement of occupational safety and health in the societies and industries.
- To assist in creating easy access to the occupational safety and health information and capacity building that will reduce the cases of fatalities, accidents/injuries in the industry.
- To empower members with skills and accreditation assistance that promotes enabling platform for learning and professional development in Occupational Safety and Health in the public and private sectors.
- To focus on our key areas of interest and maintain our Motto “Promoting Safety, Saving Lives”.
- Ensure that every member abide by the professional ethics of the Association, in the service to humanity.
Occupational Safety and Health Association welcomes everyone who has a passion for safety. The Association is always ready to build partnership and relationship with individuals and corporate organisations that share our vision.
OSHAssociation is in the business of engaging professionals for the purpose of achieving its mission in any country and providing a range of opportunities for our members for professional development and relevant occupational safety and health solutions.
OSHAssociation knows that the outcomes of engaging, partnering and sharing ideas include multiple perspectives which will improve our ability to succeed.
OSHAssociation takes pride in committing to owning up to actions, decisions and obligations. We believe in transparency as well as acknowledging and celebrating accomplishments.
Respect & Integrity:
OSHAssociation earns the trust and confidence of our stakeholders through living up to the right commitments, while recognising and valuing differences and diversity.
We deliver results by setting high standards and goals. We achieve these goals by distinguishing ourselves through passion, persistence, continual improvement, competence and professionalism.