The Occupational Safety and Health Association United Kingdom (OSHAsociation UK) GHANA Region invites ALL PROFESSIONALS to take part in the forthcoming New Member Induction Ceremony. The event will be gathering together key Health, Safety, Security, Environment (HSSE) professionals and stakeholders who will be joining us to celebrate the inductees during this important recognition in their lives and careers, even as a corporate organisation.
WHO CAN APPLY?
As a HSSE Professional, you are ELIGIBLE to APPLY for the Induction Recognition Award as a New Member of OSHAssociation UK – GHANA Region, provided you have a certificate or have done training on Health, Safety, Security and Environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIVIDUAL
- Fill the Application Form
- Attach with your current CVs/Profile
- Certificate showing Proof of Training on HSSE from any organisation
REQUIREMENTS FOR CORPORATE
- Fill the Corporate Application Form
- Attach with your company HSSE Statement/Manuals
- Certificates showing Proof of HSSE Training for workers
- Any relevant document showing compliance to HSSE best practice
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FEES
- Corporate Reg. Fee: 10.000.00
- Fellowship Reg. Fee: 5.000.00
- Full Membership Reg. Fee: 1.200.00
- Student Reg. Fee: 500.00
PAYMENT DETAILS: (AUTHORISED SOLE REP./INDUCTION ORGANISER)Account Name: Richmaa Risk Consult Ghana
Account Number: 4011107754140
Bank: GTBank Plc Ghana
DRESS CODE: Official Dress
- Award of Original Membership Certificate
- Presentation of Paper
- Networking & Celebrating of Recognition
- Photograph and many more
BENEFIT OF MEMBERSHIP
- As a member, you have the RIGHT of Recognition by putting “FOSHA or MOSHA” after your name
- Received embossed membership certificate that can be verified world with your membership number via www.oshassociation.org/verification.html
- As a corporate member, you have right to use OSHAssociation UK LOGO and access to the services of the Association such as Training, certification, Audits & Assessment, etc.
- Have access to Reference Letter of competency as an individual and endorsement as a corporate member, added advantage to your career and business.
- Opportunity to attend international conferences and training
- Opportunity to partner and collaborate with the Association in any HSSE related issues or events.
REGIONAL OFFICE ADDRESSPipe Ano, East Tanokrom Blay Avenue, Takoradi Ghana
More Information Call: +233 243026400, +233 501260537